Hookups, Breakups & Babies - July 5, 2011
Pacific Coast News, Getty Images, Bauer Griffin
Here's the scoop on the juiciest relationship news in Hollywood this week:
- Paris Hilton swore she was taking a break from dating to "get to know" herself after calling it quits with beau Cy Waits last week, but she was back on the makeout circuit this weekend! She and 40-year-old Hangover director Todd Phillips were seen out multiple times in the LA area last week, then they caught locking lips on camera over the long holiday weekend! We all know Paris loves her some PDA, and we're curious to see if this turns into anything more...
- Ashlee Simpson was spotted out with a new man two weeks ago, and it was her ex Pete Wentz's turn to spark romance rumors this weekend. He was spotted out with his ex Michelle Trachtenberg in LA Sunday, leading the internets to believe they've rekindled their love. We have a feeling it's just a shared love of caffeine that's brought them back together, but you never know.
- Here the latest royal hookup news: Prince Harry's landed himself a hot lingerie model girlfriend! He and Florence Brudenell-Bruce have apparently been hanging out in secret for weeks now, and sources say they're smitten. An insider says Harry's telling all of his friends he's "in love" with the gal, who goes by Flee.
- After 14 long years together, it looks like David Duchovny and Tea Leoni are done for good. News broke about The X Files couple's separation last week and we hear they're still deciding if they'll file for divorce. The same thing happened back in 2008, but then the actor went to rehab for sex addiction and the two got back together after that. These two got hitched back in 1997 and have two kids together.
- We've all had a feeling that Bachelor couple Brad Womack and Emily Maynard had called off their engagement, and now there's confirmation. Emily hoped to put an end to all the "media speculation" last week by announcing they're no longer planning to walk down the aisle. She says she now wants to "move on and get back to normal." Brad says the relationship's failure was "all my fault." You can hear Emily go on and on about the breakup and her future plans next week when she sits down for an interview with the show's host Chris Harrison.
- It's a boy for Sister, Sister star Tia Mowry! The actress and husband Cory Hardrict welcomed a son, Cree Taylor Hardrict, last Thursday. "I never knew how much love I could feel for someone," the actress said about her bundle of joy. She'll gush a whole lot more about her little guy when her docu-series Tia and Tamera debuts in August.
- Alyssa Milano showed off her growing belly at the Horrible Bosses premiere in LA last week. The actress looked ready to pop -- but she's not due until the beginning of the fall! She said in a March interview that her baby's a "pleasure to carry," but she might be singing a different tune these days!
Look for more news on celeb love and loss in next week's Hookups, Breakups & Babies!
Also on Zimbio:
Hollywood's Interconnected Love Lives
Hollywood is a relatively small town with a lot of very rich, very pretty people whose public relationships seem to move at high velocity. It's no wonder there's so much romantic overlap between famous folk.
Athletes with Celebrity Friends
These athletes are in with the in crowd.