Poll: How Badly Do You Want to See Pattinson and Stewart Walk the Red Carpet Together?
(Bauer Griffin)more pics »
With less than two months to go before Breaking Dawn - Part 2 hits theaters, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart have reportedly gotten back together. That dull thumping noise you hear is the sound of the film's producers and marketing brass jumping up and down with glee.
Though the actress broke the Brits heart, an anonymous "insider" told Us this week that Edward has welcomed Bella back into his life. Either the two couldn't possibly handle being apart any longer, or they believed a well timed reconciliation could help boost the final Twilight film's revenue. Whatever the case, things should certainly end up far less awkward at the movie's premiere. Question is:
Click to vote:
1. Not at all. I am so tired of this story.
2. Don't tease me. I need something more definite than the red carpet!
3. It would be nice to see them on friendly terms.
4. I want to believe their relationship could survive, and this would be a big deal for me.
5. You don't know how badly I need this! (but my YouTube fans do)
She's sexy, not afraid to kick vampire ass, and looks amazing in leather pants. Put Kate Beckinsale in a movie (preferably without Adam Sandler) and it's sure to entertain. The majority of Zimbio readers know this, which is why they hope to see her cast in the female version of The Expendables.