(Source: Getty Images)
Princess Letizia of Asturias (born September 15, 1972) is Spanish royalty. She married Felipe, Prince of Asturias in 2003. Before her marriage to the prince, she was a journalist. In October 2005, Letizia gave birth to Infanta Leonor. In April 2007, she gave birth to a second daughter, Infanta Sofia.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Letizia Ortiz Rocasolano (1972-09-15) 15 September 1972 (age 48) Oviedo, Asturias, Spain
- Spouse: Alonso Guerrero Pérez (m. 1998 ; div. 1999) Felipe VI of Spain (m. 2004)
- Issue: Leonor, Princess of Asturias, Infanta Sofía of Spain
- Father: Jesús José Ortiz Álvarez
- Mother: María Paloma Rocasolano Rodríguez