Proenza Schouler is a high-end line of women's apparel. Proenza Schouler was founded in 2002 by Lazaro Hernandez and Jack McCollough, who co-design the label's collections.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Type: Private
- Industry: Fashion
- Founded: 2002 ; 18 years ago (2002)
- Headquarters: New York City, New York, U.S.
- Key people: Jack McCollough (Co-Founder, Designer), Lazaro Hernandez (Co-Founder, Designer), Judd Crane (CEO)
- Products: Ready-to-Wear, PS1, PS11, Hava, Hex
- Website: www.proenzaschouler.com