Rachel Weisz (born March 7, 1970) is an Academy Award, Golden Globe-winning, BAFTA-nominated British actress best known for her roles in the "Mummy" movies and "About A Boy." She has a son with her filmmaker fiance Darren Aronofsky. See more Rachel Weisz pictures and video here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Rachel Hannah Weisz (1970-03-07) 7 March 1970 (age 50) Westminster, London, United Kingdom
- Citizenship: United Kingdom, United States
- Alma mater: Trinity Hall, Cambridge
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 1992–present
- Spouse(s): Daniel Craig (m. 2011)
- Partner(s): Darren Aronofsky (2001-2010)
- Children: 2
- Relatives: Minnie Weisz (sister)