(Source: Getty Images)
Rob Marshall pictures, articles, and news. He has lived and worked in Washington, D.C. and Toronto before returning to the United States. He is married to Charlotte L. Johnson....
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Robert Doyle Marshall Jr. (1960-10-17) October 17, 1960 (age 59) Madison, Wisconsin, U.S.
- Education: Carnegie Mellon University (BFA, 1982)
- Occupation: Film director, film producer, theater director, choreographer
- Notable work: Chicago Memoirs of a Geisha Nine Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides Into the Woods Mary Poppins Returns
- Partner(s): John DeLuca (c. 1983–present)
- Relatives: Kathleen Marshall (sister)
- Awards: Directors Guild of America Award for Outstanding Directing – Feature Film Chicago (2002)