(Source: Getty Images)
Robin Williams' Daughter Posts a Touching Instagram Tribute for His Birthday
'Jumanji' Will Air on TV in Celebration of Robin Williams' 65th Birthday
Robin Williams Is Honored with His Own Tunnel in San Francisco
These Deleted Scenes from 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Will Bring You to Tears
Robin Williams' Wife Susan Is at Peace, Says They 'Did the Best They Could' Before His Death
A community portal about Robin Williams with blogs, videos, and photos. Robin Williams (born July 21, 1951) is an Academy Award-winning American actor and comedian, best known for his roles in the TV show "Mork and Mindy" and in the movies "Good Will Hunting" and "Mrs. Doubtfire."
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Robin McLaurin Williams (1951-07-21) July 21, 1951 Chicago, Illinois, U.S.
- Died: August 11, 2014 (2014-08-11) (aged 63) Paradise Cay, California, U.S.
- Cause of death: Suicide by hanging
- Resting place: Ashes scattered in San Francisco Bay
- Education: Claremont McKenna College College of Marin Juilliard School
- Occupation: Actor, comedian
- Years active: 1976–2014
- Spouse(s): Valerie Velardi (m. 1978; div. 1988), Marsha Garces (m. 1989; div. 2010), Susan Schneider (m. 2011)
- Children: 3, including Zelda
- Medium: Stand-up, film, television
- Genres: Observational comedy, improvisational comedy, physical comedy, political satire, self-deprecation, surreal humour