(Source: Getty Images)
Sharon Osbourne (born October 9, 1952) is a British music manager and the wife of rock star Ozzy Osbourne. Sharon Osbourne has been featured on several reality shows as either a subject or a judge. In 2017 she hosted the BBC's The Queen, which she said became 'the best' show on the planet. Earlier this year, she was joined...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Sharon Rachel Levy (1952-10-09) 9 October 1952 (age 68) London, England
- Citizenship: United Kingdom, United States
- Occupation: Television personality, entertainment manager, businesswoman, author
- Years active: 1979–present
- Spouse(s): Ozzy Osbourne (m. 1982)
- Children: Aimee Osbourne, Kelly Osbourne, Jack Osbourne
- Parent(s): Don Arden, Hope Shaw
- Website: sharonosbourne.com