(Source: Getty Images)
Shiloh Jolie-Pitt is the first biological child born to Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt. Born on May 27, 2006 in Swakopmund, Namibia. She has thee adopted siblings, Maddox, Zahara and Pax, with another brother or sister on the way.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Angelina Jolie Voight (1975-06-04) June 4, 1975 (age 45) Los Angeles, California, U.S.
- Other names: Angelina Jolie Pitt
- Citizenship: United States, Cambodia
- Education: New York University, Lee Strasberg Theatre Institute
- Occupation: Actress, filmmaker, humanitarian
- Years active: 1982–present
- Works: Full list
- Spouse(s): Jonny Lee Miller (m. 1996; div. 1999), Billy Bob Thornton (m. 2000; div. 2003), Brad Pitt (m. 2014; sep. 2019)[a]
- Children: 6
- Parents: Jon Voight (father), Marcheline Bertrand (mother)
- Relatives: James Haven (brother), Barry Voight (uncle), Chip Taylor (uncle)
- Awards: Full list
- Preceded by: Office established