Stay up to date on Siddhartha Mukherjee and track Siddhartha Mukherjee in pictures and the press.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1970-07-21) 21 July 1970 (age 50) New Delhi, India
- Citizenship: United States
- Alma mater: Stanford University (BS), Magdalen College, Oxford (DPhil), Harvard University (MD)
- Known for: The Emperor of All Maladies: A Biography of Cancer, The Gene: An Intimate History, Cancer research
- Spouse(s): Sarah Sze
- Children: 2
- Awards: Rhodes Scholarship Pulitzer Prize for General Non-Fiction (2011) Guardian First Book Award (2011) Padma Shri (2014)
- Fields: Immunology Cancer epidemiology Genetic epidemiology
- Institutions: Columbia University
- Thesis: The processing and presentation of viral antigens (1997)
- Website: siddharthamukherjee.com