Sienna Rose Miller (born 28 December 1981) is an English actress, model, and fashion designer, best known for her roles in Layer Cake, Alfie, Factory Girl, The Edge of Love and G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Sienna Rose Diana Miller (1981-12-28) 28 December 1981 (age 38) New York City, U.S.
- Nationality: United Kingdom United States
- Occupation: Actress
- Years active: 2000–present
- Partner(s): Jude Law (2003–2006, 2009–2011), Tom Sturridge (2011–2015)
- Children: 1
- Relatives: Savannah Miller (sister)