(Source: Getty Images)
Spike Jonze (born October 22, 1969) is an Academy Award-nominated American director, best known for his films "Being John Malkovich," "Adaptation" and "Where the Wild Things Are." Find more pictures and articles about Spike Jonze here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Adam Spiegel (1969-10-22) October 22, 1969 (age 50) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Occupation: Filmmaker, photographer, musician, actor
- Years active: 1985–present
- Spouse(s): Sofia Coppola (m. 1999; div. 2003)
- Relatives: Sam Spiegel (brother), Arthur Spiegel (great-grandfather), Joseph Spiegel (great-great-grandfather)
- Awards: Full list