Spike Lee (born March 20, 1957) is a film director best known for his work on "Malcolm X", "Do the Right Thing," and "He Got Game." He's also a huge sports fan. See more about Spike Lee here.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Shelton Jackson Lee (1957-03-20) March 20, 1957 (age 63) Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.
- Education: Morehouse College (BA) New York University (MFA)
- Occupation: Director, producer, writer, actor, professor
- Years active: 1977–present
- Works: Filmography
- Board member of: 40 Acres and a Mule Filmworks
- Spouse(s): Tonya Lewis (m. after 1993)
- Children: 2
- Parent(s): Bill Lee
- Relatives: Joie Lee (sister), Cinqué Lee (brother), David Lee (brother), Malcolm D. Lee (cousin)
- Awards: Full list