Food Network & Cooking Channel New York City Wine & Food Festival presented by Capital One - Grand Tasting presented by ShopRite featuring Culinary Demonstrations at The IKEA Kitchen presented by Capital One
(Source: Getty Images)
Welcome to the Stacy London zine, with news, pictures, articles, and more. She has lived for two terms in the United States and has an undergraduate degree from Brooklyn's Long Island University. In 1994, she worked for a local fashion outlet, L.A. Fashion Week, before switching roles at Macy's and the New York...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: ( 1969-05-25) May 25, 1969 (age 51) New York City, New York, U.S.
- Nationality: American
- Alma mater: Vassar College
- Occupation: Stylist/fashion consultant Author Magazine editor
- Years active: 1993–present
- Employer: Style for Hire (owner) Westfield Group Shape magazine
- Height: 5 ft 7 in (170 cm)
- Television: What Not to Wear Today Show Love, Lust or Run
- Partner(s): Cat Yezbak
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/stacylondonofficial