Taylor Swift, Zayn, and Zayn's Beard Heat It Up in 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever' Video
The sultry video for 'Fifty Shades Darker' leaves us with so many questions.
Last December, Taylor Swift teamed up with former One Direction singer Zayn for "I Don't Wanna Live Forever," a surprisingly sultry track for the upcoming mommie porn film Fifty Shades Darker. On Friday, music fans finally got visuals to go along with all that sexy Zayn falsetto.
The clip is your standard pop music video fare: clamoring paparazzi, a dark hotel, some writhing around on a hotel bed for no good reason. The clip, as boring and uneventful as it is, does make our minds swirl with a million interesting questions, like:
1. What does Tom Hiddleston think of this music video?
2. Why is this video so damn dark? The brightness on my computer screen is all the way up and I still can't see.
3. Did Gigi Hadid ensure that there was no on-screen PDA between T-Swift and Zayn, because the two look like they have worse chemistry than Fifty Shades stars Dakota Johnson and Jamie Dornan. (Short answer: no.)
4. Is this music video supposed to change the iffy way I feel about Taylor Swift in light of her disastrous 2016? (Short answer: mmmm, no? Honestly, Zayn brought me here.)
5. What products does Zayn use on his beard? Because it truly is giving this video life.
Aaaaaand here's the video: