(Source: Getty Images)
Tory Burch is an American fashion designer. She handled public relations for Ralph Lauren, Vera Wang, and Loewe before she launched her own brand. She opened a flagship store in NoLIta in 2004, and now has locations throughout the country. In 2008, she was named Accessories Designer of the Year by the Council of Fashion Designers of America.
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Born: Tory Robinson (1966-06-17) June 17, 1966 (age 54) Valley Forge, Pennsylvania, U.S.
- Education: University of Pennsylvania (BA)
- Occupation: Fashion designer Executive Chairman and Chief Creative Officer of Tory Burch LLC
- Known for: Fashion line of clothing and accessories
- Label(s): Tory Burch
- Net worth: $850 million (2019)
- Spouse(s): William Macklowe (1993; divorced) J. Christopher Burch (1996–2006; divorced) Pierre-Yves Roussel (2018–present)