(Source: Getty Images)
Check out featured articles and pictures of Yolanda Adams. and "Father of All Populations" (1nd World) by Billboard charters, "Pop Vocalist," "Teambound" by Top Rank, and "Rock and Roll Music of World Wide Influence."...
This content is based on data from multiple web sources. If you see any errors, please contact us.
- Birth name: Yolanda Yvette Adams
- Also known as: Queen of Contemporary Gospel Music, First Lady of Modern Gospel
- Born: ( 1961-08-27) August 27, 1961 (age 59) Houston, Texas, U.S.
- Genres: Gospel, R&B, soul
- Occupation(s): Singer, record producer, actress, radio host
- Instruments: Vocals
- Years active: 1982–present
- Labels: Sound of Gospel, Tribute/Benson, Verity, Elektra, Atlantic, Columbia, N-House
- Website: theyolandaadamsmorningshow.com
- Genre: Comedy, talk, urban contemporary gospel
- Running time: approx. 4 hours
- Country of origin: United States
- Starring: Yolanda Adams
- Original release: 2007 – 2016