'Mockingjay Part 2' Gets a Home Release Date, Full List of Special Features
Also, here's a clip of that Effie and Haymitch kiss!
The final Hunger Games movie officially has a home release date, and a full list of the special features it'll include. Mockingjay Part 2 will make its way to digital on-demand services March 8, and LionsGate is releasing a four-movie combo-pack with extra features on the same day. Both the movie and the combo-pack will be available on DVD and Blu-Ray on March 22.
In honor of the impending home release, LionsGate was nice enough to share one of our favorite Haymitch moments from the new movie — when he kisses Effie Trinket goodbye. Watch the clip and then check out a full list of the special features included with Mockingjay Part 2 below!
Special Features for Mockingjay Part 2
• Audio Commentary with Director Francis Lawrence and Producer Nina Jacobson
• The Hunger Games: A Photographic Journey
• Cinna’s Sketchbook: Secrets of the Mockingjay Armor
• Panem on Display: The Hunger Games: The Exhibition
• Jet to the Set
• “Pawns No More: Making The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 2” 8-Part Documentary: Walking Through Fire (Concluding the Saga); Real or Not Real (Visual Design); High-Value Targets (The Acting Ensemble); From Head to Toe (Costume, Make-up & Hair); Navigating the Minefield (Production in Atlanta, Paris & Berlin); Collateral Damage (Stunts, Special Effects & Weapons); Tightening the Noose (The Post-Production Process); A Different World (Reflections)
Special Features for the 4-Movie Collection
Over 14 Hours of Bonus Content Including:
• 12 Never-Before-Seen Deleted Scenes from The Hunger Games
• 6 Deleted Scenes from The Hunger Games: Catching Fire – Including 1 Never Before Seen
• 9 Deleted Scenes from The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1
• 2 All-New Featurettes: “Picturing Panem” and “Capitol Cuisine”
• 70 Additional Featurettes (Blu-ray); 69 Additional Special Featurettes (DVD)
• Audio Commentaries, Music Videos and More