7 Reasons Why History's 'Vikings' Was the Best TV Panel at Comic-Con
Let the norse be with you.
There's an unspoken rivalry between TV fandoms at Comic-Con. Questions like "whose room is the loudest?" or "which show has the most attendees in cosplay?" race through the minds of small screen diehards who wait hours to see their favorite stars answer questions on the big stage.
It's no surprise that History's Vikings panel proved to be one of the most exciting, hilarious, and fan-obsessed moments from Con, with attendees bringing their A-game (and horns!) to room 6A. Like the helmeted heroes they idolize, Vikings fans showed up unabashed, unashamed, and unafraid of who they are and what they love (in this case, a hit series going into its fourth season).
Check out seven highlights below!
1. They started with an amazing chair prank.
Works every time.
2. Clive Standen threw "Pardon My French" t-shirts into the crowd.
Because Comic-Con is NOTHING without free swag.
3. Alexander Ludwig adorably gushed about his mother.
As he does best...
4. Katheryn Winnick kept the boys in check.
She judged their beards, talked about her love for kicking butt, and showed us some bruises from doing her own stunts. Can she be more of a badass? We think not.
5. Travis Fimmel jumped off the stage to console a crying fangirl.
And an innocent bystander. Be still our hearts.
6. Fans BLEW horns to show their appreciation.
Clapping is so last year. Also, this lady baked the cast cookies. We didn't see any Walking Dead brownies or Game of Thrones cupcakes. Just sayin'.
7. They released this epic trailer of season 4.
Can 2016 get here sooner?